The Request Athletic Training Services Page where individuals looking for PER DIEM athletic training services may submit their requests. It should be noted that once these requests are submitted, they are posted to the MATA List Serv which goes out to the athletic trainers within the state of Maryland. Simply submitting the form DOES NOT GUARENTEE that an athletic trainer will respond to your request.
Here are some suggestions for improving the likelihood of securing an athletic trainer for your event.
- The common going rate for athletic training services is between $30 to $40 an hour
- Provide accurate means to contact you directly
- Please be specific as to the needs of your event:
- Will you be needing athletic training services or just first aid services
- How many athletes / teams will be present
- How long will the event last
- Will the athletic trainer be required to provide their own supplies, will they be reimbursed for using their supplies or will supplies be provided for them
- Will food be provided
- How will the athletic trainer be paid – cash at the end of the day, check at the end of the day, or paid at a later date